Lions Centenary Fair
to be held on Knutsford Heath
Bank Holiday Monday 29th May 2017
As part of their centenary celebrations, Knutsford Lions will be holding their annual fun filled day on Knutsford Heath from 11am – 4pm. It will be a much bigger venue to stage their annual ‘Street Fair’ , with many more attractions.
As part of our celebrations we are also mounting a Lions Centenary Exhibition at Knutsford Heritage Centre, open for public viewing between 29th March and 4th June.
Features for 2017 include:
- Trade Stalls – selling a wide variety of wares (crafts, plants, cheeses ….)
- Charity Stalls – raising money for their own good causes
- Children’s Activity Area – fairground including bouncy castle, trampoline trailer, donkey rides, games, face painting, ice cream and Mr Simms sweet stall
- Sponsored Welly Wanging – chuck wellies for the charity of your choice. Sponsorship forms may be obtained from the Lions website
Tug of War Competition – for teams of six. Proceeds in aid of East Cheshire His[ice and the competition will be managed by the Bosley Tug of War Club.
- Prettiest Pouch competition
- Big Friendly Lions – joining the festivities from other clubs all over the North West
- Refreshments – including the Scouts BBQ, drinks and Indian street food, Tatton Brewery, Prosecco bar, and artisan coffees
- Lions Centenary Raffle.
For more information visit the Knutsford Lions website at http://www.knutsfordlions.org.uk
Knutsford & District Lions Reg. Charity No. 508499