Open Tap Night
2nd October 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:30pm on day First of the month, repeating until 4th December 2018
Open Tap Nights at ‘The Mobberley Brewhouse’ are held on the first Tuesday of every month. Each Open Tap Night takes place at their shop on Church Lane, Mobberley and the idea is to create an opportunity for everyone to try their awesome craft keg and cask beers which have been recently brewed. Enjoy the delights of their new releases, seasonal specials and limited edition beers. Doors open 6.30 pm.
The best way to enjoy our tap nights, get discount in the shop and be involved in all we do at the brewery is by becoming a member, but if this doesn’t work for you then the cost is £10, which you pay on the door. No need to pre-book.
This grants you:
– Access for the evening.
– A selection of our beers to sample, often including new seasonal beers.
– Self serving bar.
– Option to have a tour of the brewery and quiz our brewers on all things beer.
Food available at every open night, all year round.
Doors open at 6.30 pm and bar closes at 10.00 pm.
Over 18′s only.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you would like any more information.
– Option to bring a guest (free) with you to each open night
– 10% off all products in the shop
– A gift when you join (When you join or renew your membership, they give you a great gift to get you started, this includes gift packs of bottled beer & branded glasses).
– and of course it’s a most civilised way to spend a Tuesday evening.