Lions Street Fair (Bank Holiday Monday 29th May 2017)
As part of their centenary celebrations, Knutsford Lions will be holding their annual fun filled day on Knutsford Heath from 11am – 4pm. It will be a much bigger venue to stage their annual ‘Street Fair’ , with many more attractions.
As part of their celebrations they are also mounting a Lions Centenary Exhibition at Knutsford Heritage Centre, open for public viewing between 29th March and 4th June.
Features planned for 2017 are:
- Trade Stalls – selling a wide variety of wares (crafts, plants, cheeses ….)
- Charity Stalls – raising money for their own good causes
- Children’s Activity Area – fairground including bouncy castle, trampoline trailer, donkey rides, games, face painting, ice cream and Mr Simms sweet stall
- Sponsored Welly Wanging – chuck wellies for the charity of your choice. Sponsorship forms may be obtained from the Lions website
Tug of War Competition – for teams of six. Proceeds in aid of East Cheshire His[ice and the competition will be managed by the Bosley Tug of War Club.
- Prettiest Pouch competition
- Big Friendly Lions – joining the festivities from other clubs all over the North West
- Refreshments – including the Scouts BBQ, drinks and Indian street food, Tatton Brewery, Prosecco bar, and artisan coffees
- Lions Centenary Raffle.
For more information visit the Knutsford Lions website at http://www.knutsfordlions.org.uk
About Knutsford Lions
Knutsford Lions was set up in 1976 and over the years has been actively involved in a wide variety of community activities and projects in Knutsford and surrounding areas. The Club has an active social calendar including walks, theatre trips, visits and opportunities for up and coming rhymers (some would like to think they are poets!).
Knutsford & District Lions Reg. Charity No. 508499